Google recommends responsive web design
Microsoft, Apple, Samsung...
and numerous small businesses are using it
One-stop website services: website design, hosting, domain...
Technology: responsive design recommended by Google
1. Automatically fit mobile phones, tablets and computers
2. Advanced content management system
3. Optimized for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
4. Thousands of plugins, great scalability
5. E-commerce Ready
Peace of mind:
1. Payment can be made after you are satisfied
2. Easily make updates yourself
3. One-stop services: website, domain, hosting and more
Please Choose a Scenario to See a Solution
Step 1: We build a new responsive website as a mobile website. At this stage, it is on OUR SERVER and you can view it online. We make modifications according to your instructions.
Step 2: Payment can be made after you are satisfied, then we deliver the new website to you.
Step 3: We make the traditional website automatically switch to the mobile site.
Step 1: We build a responsive website based on text and images provided, and make modifications according to your instructions. At this point, the website is on OUR SERVER and you can view it online.
Step 2: Payment can be made after you are satisfied. And we deliver the website to you.
Note: The new responsive website will automatically detect devices and switch between computer, cellphone, and tablet accordingly.
Payment can be made when you are satisfied with your new site online.
Get free domain + hosting for 1 year
What you see is what you get. You can easily update text, images and other content yourself with our intuitive tool.
Responsive Website & Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
1. If you want to have a brand new website, a responsive website is the best choice because it is recommended by Google and used by numerous businesses, big or small. Thanks to its clean code and cross-compatible function, responsive websites naturally rank well in Google and other search engines. In addition, mobile Internet users can access and view them, resulting in a lower bounce rate and subsequently higher search engine ranking.
2. If you already have a traditional website and it doesn’t have very good SEO result, then a responsive website can help increase SEO performance. If the traditional website has great SEO performance, we’ll set up to prevent Google and other search engines from indexing the mobile website. This way, search engine optimization of your current website won’t be affected.
Why Responsive Web Design
1. Easy Accessibility
Responsive site architecture and design provides a fluid layout to suit all viewing devices - Smart phones, Tablets, Notebooks, Desktops, even Widescreen TVs.
2. Google Strongly Recommends Responsive Web Designing
When the Big G recommends something, it’s usually a good idea to heed its advice. Google supports three different configurations for creating websites for mobile devices, but the only one it recommends is Responsive Web Design.
3. Responsive Web Designing is Preferred For Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
If you’re looking to attract organic search engine traffic, you should consider using a Responsive Web Design. Thanks to its clean code and cross-compatible function, Responsive websites naturally rank well in Google and other search engines. Again, this is due in part to the simple fact that mobile Internet users can access and view them, which results in a lower bounce rate and subsequently higher search engine ranking.
4. Responsive Design Is Low On Maintenance
You can edit text like you do in WORD. It’s easy to edit or change images as well. No need to hire anyone to make simple updates.
5. Responsive Web Design Boosts Up Business
Businesses that reach out to customers see the speedy success as people these days are spending more time on their mobile devices than laptops and desktops. Responsive web design is one convenient, simple, easy, and effective way to reach out to customers.